Are you smart, fun, collaborative, and accountable? Do you like working with similar people who truly challenge you and help you grow? At Survey Healthcare Global, a division of Apollo Intelligence, it’s our mission accelerate health innovation and improve life. We are fortunate to serve some of the most innovative companies in the world all focused on life changing medications and therapies. Among our 450+ clients are 80 of the top global 100 pharma companies that we support as they bring new treatments to market.
Apollo has 200+ employees across 14 different countries, with our main US hubs in Pocatello, ID and Watertown, MA (our headquarters). We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages and are highly focused on employee culture with a responsible-use PTO policy, Summer Friday’s, and weekly team lunches. Some of our offices are even dog-friendly and we’re looking forward to returning to them in the near future.
If you’re interested in working for a progressive, global company in a thriving industry, Survey Healthcare Global is the place for you!
Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing project activity in order to meet client deliverables, frequent communication with internal team members, survey panelists, vendors, and external clients, along with scheduling panelists for survey interviews.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through exceptional service and consultation
- Determine sample strategies to recruit the highest quality respondents within field timeline
- Fulfill recruitment and manage projects of varying complexities
- Interact with and manage vendor relationships
- Understand qualitative research process and custom recruitments in US, and other countries
- Respond to time sensitive client inquiries and resolve problems
- Provide suggestion for updates to standard operating procedure