The Fieldwork Manager – Quantitative, EU, is responsible for managing all aspects of healthcare related market research projects accurately and on time through effective communication with internal/external clients.
The position demands close contact with the client, making sure the client is fully aware of project status, and that any changes are addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
The FW Manager, Quant EU, is furthermore responsible to maintain close contact with the head of team and department, judge on and provide sufficient level of information on project statuses and escalate as and when needed, while independently working on solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute projects to ensure client satisfaction while maintaining project budget.
- Respond to time sensitive client inquiries and resolve problems
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through exceptional service and consultation
- Ability to determine sample strategies
- Act as client liaison for questionnaire programming, translations and tabulations as needed
- Collaborate with sample sources (both domestic and global) to recruit the highest quality respondents within field timeline
- Develop an understanding of client’s business issues and the industries in which they operate
- Other duties as assigned