Are you smart, fun, collaborative, and accountable? Do you like working with similar people who truly challenge you and help you grow? At Survey Healthcare Global, a division of Apollo Intelligence, it’s our mission to accelerate health innovation and improve life. We are fortunate to serve some of the most innovative companies in the world all focused on life changing medications and therapies. Among our 450+ clients are 80 of the top global 100 pharma companies that we support as they bring new treatments to market.
Apollo has 200+ employees across 14 different countries, with our main US hubs in Pocatello, ID and Watertown, MA (our headquarters). We provide competitive salaries and are highly focused on employee culture, and wellness!
If you’re interested in working for a progressive, global company in a thriving industry, Apollo is the place for you.
The Fieldwork Manager, Qualitative (EU) is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing project activity in order to meet and exceed client expectations. They proactively manage multiple Qualitative studies to be delivered within the timelines and budget, as well as efficiently interact with supporting internal teams, external partners and panelists.
The role is designed for the applicant to grow into a more senior role within the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and adhere to standard Qualitative research processes.
- Maintain and strengthen Client relationships through exceptional service and high-quality delivery of Qualitative projects.
- Ensure clients’ needs, specifications and timelines are understood and met.
- Advise on project planning and organization and guide throughout the process with a consultative approach.
- Plan and organize internal and external resources to ensure the project is delivered to spec and budget.
- Efficiently manage relationships with internal and external teams to ensure quality and timely deliverables.
- Provide regular updates and guidance to clients, manage expectations, proactively provide solutions and guidance.
- Adequately respond to time sensitive client queries and resolve problems.
- Follow and adhere to privacy guidelines and laws in countries where we conduct market research.
- *Assist in training and managing more junior team members
- Other duties as assigned